OOXML Part 2 (Open Packaging Conventions)についてのコメント私案
Part 2 (Open Packaging Conventions)についてのコメントです。前の
1. Drop the "pack" URI scheme unless it is endorsed by IETF.
2. Publish OPC as an independent standard rather than a part of OOXML.
3. Non-ASCII characters should be allowed as part names without relying
on %HH by mandating the UTF-8 encoding. Conversion to %HH should
be avoided wherever possible, as other standard organizations have
learned (after much pain).
4. Drop interleaving since it is not used by OOXML.
5. Do not copy normative text from the W3C Recommendations
"XML-Signature Syntax and Processing".
6. Allow the use of DTDs.
7. Mention the markup compatiblity specfication only when its use
has to be disallowed.
8. The attribute name "type" and element name "Types" are very confusing.
Remember to say "MIMEType","ContentType", or "MediaType".
9. Case-insensitive comparison is archaic.
10. Whey "contentTypes" as summarized in Table 10-1 are different from
MIME content types?
11. We are not convinced if Annex H (Conformance Requirements) are